Online Pledge Form
Please note: The current online form will email your intention only. For more information, please contact Karen Alston, Minister for Stewardship, at 713-590-3338. Thank you!
I/We pledge the following financial support for January 1 to December 31, 2016
Please give prayerful consideration to your pledge for the Cathedral’s ministry:
- We are each asked to assess all that we have.
- We each ask ourselves, “Am I building God’s kingdom?”
- Only you can determine the perfect pledge.
Proportionate giving is sharing a significant portion of our income with God through the Church. Financially it means making a pledge toward the furtherance of God’s kingdom and making it in response to what God has given to each of us.
Determining an Amount
- Assess your income.
- To meet the Cathedral’s projected needs, the Stewardship Council has asked each parishioner to consider prayerfully a pledge increase of at least 5 percent.
- Ask, “Is my giving a gracious and thankful response to God’s blessings in my life?”
Non-Cash Gifts or to Change a Pledge
To make arrangements for the transfer of stocks or other non-cash gifts to Christ Church Cathedral, or to change a pledge, please contact Karen Alston, Minister for Stewardship, at 713-590-3338.