Peeps Diorama Contest
- Peeps Diorama Contest
- April 9, 2017 10:00 am
- April 9, 2017 11:00 pm
- Reynolds Hall
“How sweet are your words”
The third annual Peeps Diorama Contest will take place on Palm Sunday, April 9, during the 10 o’clock hour in Reynolds Hall. Prizes will be awarded to those who best capture a Bible story in candy and cardboard. Rules are posted below. Gather your peeps and have some fun.
Christ Church Cathedral
PEEPS® Diorama Contest Rules
Bible Stories illustrated in PEEPS
This project invites anyone with a shoe box, some premature Easter Candy and some imagination to create a diorama of a Bible story, parable or psalm featuring PEEPS brand candies. These beloved marshmallow creations that have become a mainstay of Easter baskets can now become the central characters in entries to the Cathedral’s contest.
The goal of this Palm Sunday project is to inspire people to read the Bible and provide a fun and educational activity for individuals, groups, and families.
You can’t have a contest without rules
Visit the Cathedral website for updates and all things PEEPS.
- Entrants illustrate a Bible passage, parable, or psalm that features PEEPS in a standard-size shoe box. Other materials may include non-perishable food items, candies and crafts supplies (PEEPS from other holidays are permissible).
- Entrants should bring their completed dioramas to Reynolds Hall on Palm Sunday, April 9, before 9 a.m.
- Mystery judges and interested onlookers will examine all entries beginning at 10 a.m. and the winners will be named in a special presentation at 10:45 a.m.
- Categories: Please specify the category with a label on the back of the diorama.
- Individual Children and Youth
- Individual Adult: age 18 and older
- Group Effort: any project created by multiple people (families, etc.)
- Cathedral Staff
- Winners’ dioramas will be featured in the May issue of The Bulletin and on the Cathedral website.
Categories may be adjusted depending on the number of entries received.
Peeps® is a registered trademark of Just Born.